Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Snail Race


A few shots from my actual work.
_________________

After a rainy night, I found a lot of snails in our garden. They enjoyed the wet ground and I decided to collect them and assign them as models for a small shooting on a frosted plexiglass plate. As I worked with them, I realized that these guys are really quick. They always want to move off and go back in the garden again.

Snails, Schnecken

Snails, Schnecken

Snails, Schnecken

Snails, Schnecken




My «Snail Race» pictures were shot with my NIKON D3 DSLR and a NIKKOR AF-S 105mm, f 
1:2,8 D VR Macro lens, freehand and with available light only. All the fine tuning of the pictures has been made in Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Apple Aperture 3.



Enjoy, Alfredo Briccola

Legal: All pictures in the «Onehundred ISO Photography» Blog are property of Alfredo Briccola. It is strictly not allowed to copy, alter or use this pictures for print, electronic media or other media without the permission of the creator.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen